Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Paw Print Pendant/Charm - The Beginning

The picture to the left is of the two pendants slash charms I made this evening. One "finger" print from Bella and one from Alvin.

Bella (the tortie) and Alvin (the ginga) are my kitties (see below right pic). Well Alvin is my part time kitty and Bella's playmate for a few days at a time. If they spend too much time together one gets crazy and one gets cranky. Alvin is crazy and Bella is the cranky one. Bless my precious Bella she loves her alone time with Mummy, and having her house all to herself. Dear Alvin just makes himself at home and kicks Bella out of bed.

Getting back to the pendants/charms. These are still wet, and look a bit messy (perhaps it's the not so hot photography). Tomorrow night when they are dry I will file and finish the edges and then fire them with the little torch. Gotta love the butane!

Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment