Sunday, November 8, 2009

Garage work area/bench - finally!!!


Today made it my mission to clean up an area in my garage to set up 'the work area'. It just so happens there has always been the perfect position under a window and between the two build in cupboards, with a power point nice and handy. I've been picturing that spot as my work area for ages now. Now I have it. Yaya!

The shelf that the lamp is attached to is a reject door from my kitchen reno (too big, had to order a new one), I knew I kept it lying around for a reason. I used liquid nails to attach it to the shelf brackets that were already there. Call me little miss dodgy if you must.

Getting the table was the most teadious part. After a trip to bunnings, a scratch around big w, target and finally the warehouse I  found one! I didn't think it would be so hard to find cheap sturdy melamine topped table, believe me it's an epic pain.

Can't wait to get the kiln and put it in it's place on the left side of the bench. I'll be sure to post more pics when my new friend Prometheus is in the house. It will be fabulous!

It looks nice and tidy and a little sparse now, but I don't think it will be too long before I get everything down stairs and stuff all over the place :-)

Time for a cuppa and a bicky :-)
xxK

No comments:

Post a Comment