Wednesday, December 2, 2009

New Creations * Dangley Earrings *

It is so past bed time for me tonight, I feel constantly exhausted at the moment. I don't know if it's the heat keeping from sleeping soundly or the frantic buzzing of new ideas around my brain. Probably a combination of both, but more so the buzzing.... so many ideas.... so few recreational hours in the day....

I think my Bella is wondering why I'm spending so much time in the study tonight, she has been popping in occasionally to check out what I'm doing, and rub against my leg a little. Sometimes she stays for a chat, most times she leaves in disgust!

On Monday night I got busy and created a few bits to go on dangley earrings. Tonight I finished, photographed and listed them in the Etsy store. Epic! So glad that's over.

I managed to make a mess of liver of sulfur in my workshop while finishing the earrings off and have tarnished my rings, stained a few towels and a countless number of tools. Oops.... I still have the stench up my nose and on my hands..... Yucko! Yuck! Yuck!

The tarnish will come off the rings and tools with a bit of elbow grease (that reminds me, I must go find said rings), the towels will wash clean and the smell will be gone by the morning.

Yawn! G'nite all.

xx K

1 comment:

  1. Oh! I know how this is! I split my jar of fresh mixed liver of sulfur on my work desk once, it was awful! And you are right it stays in your nostrils, doesn't it!?

    I want pictures of your work! Please post pictures for us visually stimulated people!

    ReplyDelete